facebook twitter linkedin youtube

Free Consultation 847-662-3303

Global English
Spanish Español
Polish Polski
French Français
Italian Italiano
Korean 한국어

I Fell and Was Seriously Injured. Do I Have a Personal Injury Case?

Lawyers Help Slip and Fall Injury Victims in Lake County and DuPage County

If you fell and were injured as the result of a dangerous or defective condition, you may be able to file a personal injury claim to recover any losses you experienced. These losses include any incurred medical expenses, time away from work, pain and suffering, and more. A skilled personal injury attorney can explain your available options.

When you have been hurt by someone else’s actions or negligence, a personal injury claim could allow you to collect compensation for your injuries. In order for your claim to be successful, however, you will need to show how the other person—or entity, as the case may be—was responsible for the condition that led to your injury.

Almost everyone carries a cell phone, and most phones are equipped with digital camera functions. This makes it easier than ever before for you to take pictures of the accident scene. It is important to make sure that your photos demonstrate that a dangerous condition existed and that the owner or occupant of the premises did not take sufficient action to mitigate the danger.

Perhaps a large gap in the carpeting caused you to trip. Maybe the lighting in a stairwell was poor and you missed a step. It is possible that a substantial pothole or a tree root caused the pavement in a parking lot to become uneven. Document as much as you can about the accident scene, then call an attorney for help.

Call 847-662-3303 Today

If you have suffered an injury on someone else’s property, contact the offices of Salvi & Maher, LLP right away. Our experienced personal injury attorneys will help you determine whether to file a claim for damages and will remain at your side every step of the way. Call 847-662-3303 for a free consultation at any of our four convenient locations. No fees unless you collect compensation. Serving DuPage County, Lake County, and Cook County.

Contact a Lake County Vehicle Accident Attorney Who is Ready to Help You

If you or a member of your family has been injured in a motor vehicle accident, contact our office. Call 847-662-3303 to set up a free initial consultation at one of our four convenient locations. There is no risk because we only collect fees if you collect compensation. With offices in Libertyville, Waukegan, Richmond, and Chicago, we represent clients in Lake County, Cook County, DuPage County, and McHenry County.

Back to Top